Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

No heat and air and no radio - 2012 SE

City
Tulsa
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Ford Fiesta
My girlfriend has a 2012 Ford Fiesta SE.

Her heat and air conditioning do not blow and her radio powers on but there is no sound.

What fuses and what else do I need to check in order to get these things working again ?

Thanks in advance.

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Locate your Daughters Owner's Manual - locate Page 261 - start there...

1667698822310.png
The above is highlighted fuses and R4 relay heater blower location that affect the Heater and Climate control
as well as Body Control Module which handles a lot of this from the Engine compartment side.
Being that this is a 2012, lots of those systems may have failed because their electronics have aged to a point where they've gone bad and will no longer work.

• F7 (Brown) 7.5A - Manual Climate Controls
  • F10 (Blue) 15A - Radio
  • F21 (Red) 10A - Body Control Module subsystem
  • F4 (Green Square) - Main Buss Feed for Heater Blower Motor (Engine compartment side)
  • R4 RELAY - Heater Blower Relay
Replace the fuse but it does not guarantee the part connected to it - will operate again.

Also, the Battery Positive terminal uses a red cover - pry it off and look for a set of plug-in harnesses that feed off the main Positive battery post - these may have blown - they are a type of cartridge fuse for high-amperage system feeds.

Look for Handy Andy and Battery in the Search engine this forum has got and see if it can help you find information you may need.

Last edited: