Welcome to the #1 Ford Fiesta Forum and Ford Fiesta community dedicated to Ford Fiesta owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Ford Fiesta Forum today!

1.25 with 107 HP and 109 FT-LBS

Fast mk4

City
Berkshire
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
MK4 1.25 16v
Hi guys I'm new here and thought I'd share my MK4 1.25 16v "build" with you all. It has a lot of modifications including a full exhaust with 421 manifold and 200 cell cat, custom remap on rolling road (unichip), FSE power boost valve, puma throttle body, msd coil pack and uprated leads, slightly better fuel pump, cold air intake. Think there's more.. I did stage 2 Clutch other day to. But this was after the big remap. These mods together have given the wee engine 107 HP and 109 FT-LBS of torque. This is very good considering from factory they only come with 74 hp! It's also quicker than the zetec-s of the time too! I'd love to see your builds as well guys so post below if you have any neat builds too! Pics below! ❤️ (The bay needs a clean 😅). PXL_20231208_142945801.jpg FB_IMG_1702120697428.jpg

Handy Andy

Well-Liked Member
Premium Account
City
Grand Rapids
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Ford Fiesta SE HB
Wow!

You guys have all the fun!

Nice work!

Got any spare motors over there you'd like to send to the US?